First intentional wine tasting with friends.

I'm excited that you landed on this page! Read along and find out what I think about wine. I'm learning a lot about wine lately, and I want to share everything from the colors, the aromas, and the tastes of wines I'm encountering along the way. 

A night at The Wine Lab...

I stopped at The Wine Lab with friends for my first intentional wine tasting. 

My flight pick: 

Slightly Sweet Flight. This is a 3 (75ml) pours flight from Italy. 

Wine tasting with friends

The first pour was a Rinaldi Moscato d’ Asti NV(non-vantage). This is a sweet white wine. The precise color is light yellow. This white wine has a gentle and fruity aroma (the wine wheel indicates a peach smell). The taste was divine.

My second Poor was Gloria Strawberry Moscato, NV. This is a sweet rose with a pink light strawberry color. The intense aromas bring to mind a colorful floral spring. I found it to be too sweet for my palate, but luckily I had more glass to taste. 

My last pour, a Rinaldi Redream Sweet Red NV. This red wine was all I needed to end the wine tasting on a high note. It was semi-sweet with an elegant palate taste. One last detail: The red paired well with the grilled pesto cheese. The cheese brought to life the phenolic elements... tannins!!

Stay tuned for my next post " The Pinot Noir with a Clue Conspiracy."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drink This Now Blog _Chapter 1, Lesson 1: Why We Drink Wine with Meals and How Food Alters the Taste Perception of Wine

Tasting- Escher Riesling